Information on the ZKM exhibitions can be found in the Exhibition Archive. Over 400 exhibitions covering a broad thematic spectrum have been held since 1989: thematic exhibitions, group and solo-exhibitions, as well as installations committed to the art of the twentieth and twenty-first centuries, to the history of culture, to past and present technology and science, as well as to contemporary socio-political questions.
A chronological list of all ZKM exhibitions is located here.
If you you need further information to a previous exhibition, please contact us at email@example.com.
• Ulrich Sappok, Zeemann-Club-Magazin, 1986
• Derry Film & Video Collective / Anne Crilly, Mother Ireland, 1988
• Clio Barnard, The Limits of Vision, 1988
• Cerith Wyn Evans, Degrees of Blindness, 1988
• General Idea / CAN, Shut the Fuck UP, 1985
• Christiane Delbrügge / Ralph de Moll, Sirenen, 1989
• Annebarbe Kau, Trunde, 1987
• Eric Lanz, O/Orphee, 1986
• Uwe Wiesemann, Duett für Schlagzeug und Video, 1986/1987
• Dorita Savert, Watching, 1989
• Inigo Salaberria, Birta Myrkur, 1987
• Isabel Herguera, Spain Loves You, 1986
• Michael Balser und Andy Fabo / CAN, Survival of the Delirious, 1988
• Ivan Unwin, Septic Kz Interference, 1989
• Robert Cahen, Hong Kong Song, 1989
• Jan Vromann, AVVK V, en Scenario, 1988
• Stille Helden e.V, Paris ruft, 1984
• Anna Tores, Les dernières chansons pour Jean. Ses amours cruels, 1988
• Gereon Lepper, Superconstallation, Pool Party
• Johannes Goebel, SubBassProtoTon