ZKM | Center for Art and Media
Tel: +49 (0) 721/8100-0
Fax: +49 (0) 721/8100-1139
The ZKM | Center for Art and Media Karlsruhe is a foundation under public law, and is registered in the Official Journal (GABl.) of the state of Baden-Württemberg under file number 53-7958.50/193/1.
Artistic-scientific Director, CEO: Prof. Dr. h.c. mult. Peter Weibel
Chief Operating Officer: Prof. Christiane Riedel
Regulatory authority: Ministry for Science, Research and Art Baden-Württemberg
Value Added Tax Identification Number (UID) according to §27a, Value Added Tax Act: DE 143588970
Website Relaunch 2014
- Project Management ZKM: Annina Zwettler, Julia Jochem
- Technical Project Management ZKM: Volker Sommerfeld
- Project Management Programming: Bärbel Ruschitzka (InTradeSys)
- Concept: Bernard Lohmöller, Julia Jochem, Verena Noack, Margit Rosen, Christiane Riedel, Dominika Szope, Volker Sommerfeld, Annina Zwettler
- Information Design: Bernard Lohmöller
- Design: Roy Terhorst, Sietske Sieps, Sven Sörensen (Thonik)
- Programming: Dominik Henn, Younès Nachit (InTradeSys), Nicolai Schwarz (textformer)
- Editors: Dominika Szope (Management), Verena Noack, Katharina Verdion
- Lectorship: Susanne John
- Translation: Justin Morris
- Consulting: Nicolai Schwarz (textformer), Alexandra Pretschner
- Legal Consultant: Prof. Rupert Vogel
- Collection & Archive: Margit Rosen (head), Sónia Alves, Lisa Bergmann, Hannah Cooke, Claudia Gehrig, Hartmut Jörg, Chiara Marchini Camia, Fides Schopp, Felix Mittelberger, Maja Petrovic, Fides Schopp, Felicitas Wetzel
- Video & Audio: Moritz Büchner, Christina Zartmann
Ongoing Editorial Web Site Supervision:
The Dept. of Press and Public Relations
The ZKM’s express objective is the accuracy and current relevance of any information it makes available on this web site. Mistakes and ambiguities cannot, however, be fully excluded. For this reason, the ZKM is unable to fully guarantee the current relevance, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information it makes available. The ZKM is not subject to coercible legal rules and regulations and to any kind of damages of a material or immaterial nature that may possibly be caused by the use or non-use of the information provided, including free downloads. The ZKM reserves the right to change or delete, to temporarily or permanently suspend access to the web sites at any time.
The responsibility for »external content« to which access is made, in the form of e.g., links, presupposes, among other things, positive knowledge of illegal or punishable content. The ZKM has no influence on this external content and entirely distances itself from such content. Should the displayed external web site include unlawful or offensive content, the ZKM expressly distances itself from such content. When made knowledgeable of such content, the ZKM will deactivate the corresponding link. The same holds for external entries contained in Blogs and discussion forums, links directories, mailing lists and all other forums of databanks operated by the ZKM, the content of which is rendered possible via write access.
All content of the present web site (texts, images, video stills, videos, audios, graphics etc.), the structure as well as the layout of this web site is protected by copyright. These contents, and the information made available by the ZKM (e.g., text and image materials) are available exclusively for individual usage by users of this web site, and not for commercial purposes. These contents may be distributed and copied, made public on the Internet and used for commercial purposes only with the prior consent of the ZKM. Similarly, the placing of deep links, inline links, frame links or similar links in which the ZKM web site is not clearly evident as source, is permitted only with the prior consent of the ZKM. Messages and references to content »share« in social media (e.g. Facebook) do not come under the proviso of this reserve approval. For press releases and photographs valid instructions for usage can be found at: www.zkm.de/en/press/service.
All labels and trademarks named and protected by third parties are subject to the unreserved stipulations of the respective registered owners. That trademarks are not protected by third part rights cannot be assumed merely by mention of the name.
This disclaimer is to be understood as part of the ZKM’s Internet content. In so far as part or single formulations of this text do not, are no longer or are do not entirely correspond to this legal provision, the remaining parts of this document remain unaffected in its content and validity.
On the privacy notice of the ZKM Web Site.
Status on of the September 1, 2014