- Year of birth, place
- 1953, Jever, Germany
- lives and works in
- Berlin, Germany
Eckhard Fürlus is a research assistant and lecturer at Berlin University of the Arts since 2007. In 2011, he gained his PhD at the Freie Universität Berlin.
[Last update: September 2015]
- Publications (2)
- Christoph Blase and Peter Weibel (Eds.)
- Record Again!
- Hatje Cantz, Ostfildern, 2010
- Exhibition catalog
- Language: German and English
The present volume is the second part of the restoration project »40yearsvideoart.de«. The goal was to save video material threatened with disappearance and to rescue forgotten material. The project succeeded in retrieving a large number of...
- Siegfried Zielinkski, Peter Weibel and Daniel Irrgang (eds.)
- Univocal Publishing, Minneapolis, 2015
- Language: English, German, Portuguese
Freestyle thinking – that is Vilém Flusser’s intellectual modus operandi: challenging and offensive, paradoxical and audacious. His thought knows no disciplines or subjects, nor does it pay tribute to other academic frameworks or rituals. Above...
- Exhibitions / Events (1)
- Projects (1)