smARTplaces | Final Session and Key Findings
smARTplaces | INNOVATION in Culture
- Panel discussion
- 01.03.2018 to 02.03.2018
From March 1st to 2nd, 2018, the conference »smARTplaces | INNOVATION in Culture« took place at the ZKM | Karlsruhe as part of the EU project »smARTplaces«.
Not only is digitization now in art’s DNA, cultural institutions are beginning to embark on disruptive paths in order to facilitate and support innovative processes. The »smARTplaces | INNOVATION in Culture« conference analyzes possibilities, and also necessities, of digital renewal within culture and spotlights audience development.
- Beate Lex, MFG Baden-Württemberg
- Martin Zierold, Academy of Music and Theater, Hamburg
- Daniel Neugebauer, Van Abbemuseum Eindhoven
- Jasmin Vogel, Dortmunder U
- Dominika Szope, ZKM | Karlsruhe
Presenter: Regina Hock, ZKM | Karlsruhe
ZKM | Videostudio
Camera: Benedict Meyer
Live-Editing: Moritz Büchner
Editing: Andy Koch