A learning room app to be developed together with users and stakeholders will virtually link the facilities of several institutions and make the overview of equipment and availability of learning rooms visible. By redesigning several locations, different new learning settings are to be created, the use of which will be examined in an accompanying evaluation. The participating libraries see themselves as the nucleus of Karlsruhe's learning landscape, which should also be designed in such a way that it can be connected to new offers and forms of participation.
- To increase visibility in digital and real space.
- To design new learning settings and learning in motion: Creating creative learning spaces, promoting project and group work and supporting dynamic behaviour of learners.
- Evaluation and modification: Sustainable action should be achieved by evaluating the measures and establishing improvement cycles.
For the joint library of the ZKM and the Staatliche Hochschule für Gestaltung Karlsruhe (HfG), a database interface is being developed that will provide direct access to the ZKM's video and audio collection. In this way, the media can be used directly in teaching, scientific work and for individual learning. In addition to individual workstations with access to the audiovisual data, it is planned to install a smartboard for teaching and collaborative learning.
The library is involved in an advisory capacity in the development of furniture for "outdoor reading rooms", which are designed by the HfG's Department of Product Design.
- Ansprechpartner ZKM
- Petra Zimmermann (Project management)
- Badische Landesbibliothek
- Hochschulbibliothek der Pädagogischen Hochschule Karlsruhe
- Bibliothek der Dualen Hochschule Baden-Württemberg Karlsruhe
- Staatliche Hochschule für Gestaltung Karlsruhe (HfG)
- Hochschule Karlsruhe – Technik und Wirtschaft, Wissenschaftsbüro der Stadt Karlsruhe
- Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT) Bibliothek
Ministerium für Wissenschaft, Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg