Stephan von Huene
What’s wrong with Art?
- Type of publication
- Exhibition catalog
- Author / Editor
- Peter Weibel, Philipp Ziegler (ed.)
- Publishing house, place
- Hirmer, München
In three groups of works from the late 1990s, Stephan von Huene explores different modes of speaking about art and exposes the inflated linguistic style of art criticism. The book reveals the background of the works with which he promotes an unbiased approach to art, and gathers together numerous archive materials, some of them unpublished, such as letters, drawings, and texts from his estate. The artist's inspiration and creative process are traced from a variety of perspectives and in impressive images.
- 128 S., zahlr. Ill., 24 x 16,5 cm, Vorsatzbroschur
- Production / Corporation / Exhibition
- ZKM | Center for Art and Media
- Organization / Institution
- ZKM | Publikationen