European Art Science and Technology Network
Therefore, the aim of the EU project »European Art Science and Technology Network« (EASTN), is to create open access to the digital creativity in which well-founded knowledge is mediated via current developments and the technologies on which they are based. Here, the focus is on the subject »tangibility«. Thus, within the EASTN project, those methods are examined which, above all, facilitate the interaction with digital media via sensory stimulation and thus the connections between real and virtual worlds. Through this, the gaze is not only directed to the role of the body in the process of artistic creation, but the publics’ understanding and use of digital tools is thereby furthered.
As part of the EU project, the five-day festival entitled »Tangible Sound« is scheduled for September 2015. The festival consists of concerts, presentations, installations and a symposium, in which framework the results of the project are to be presented.
- Organization / Institution
- ACROE Grenoble, Frankreich
- Ludger Brümmer (Project management)
- Project team
- Götz Dipper (Musikinformatik), Yannick Hofmann (Projektassistenz), Marie-Kristin Meier (Projektkoordination), David Wagner (Software-Entwicklung), Luise Wiesenmüller (Projektassistenz)
- With the support of the Culture Programme of the European Union