For the second time, the #nmfka takes place at the ZKM as part of the »Open Codes« exhibition. Everyone is invited who is interested in the digital age and would like to attend the exchange of knowledge in a relaxed atmosphere. The motto of this year's event is: »Open Codelett - @ZKM 2.0«.
With snacks and free drinks we want to dedicate ourselves to the emphatic cooperation and in lectures around the topic »Digital Worlds« we want to do some educational work to stimulate exciting discussions.
This time with the following contributions:
- Social Business - Is it possible? (Diana Stier - spaces // for natural growth)
- Virtual reality in the classroom (Constanze Lotter)
- netstrategic Tooltips #2 (Stephan Sperling)
- »Tradition meets digital« (Matthias Schneider, Andreas Killet - Schneider Schreibgeräte GmbH)
- Organization / Institution
- ZKM | Center for Art and Media and netzstrategen